The history of the plant — from Equipment Trinity, founded in 1915, to Krasnozavodsk Chemical
Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory counts its history since 25 July 1915 when on the lands of the Trinity-Sergius Lavra, by the decision of the tsarist government, was founded the Trinity Equipment Plant. In March 1916, the plant produced its first products.
After the October revolution the decision of the Chief artillery Directorate the plant was included in the strike team plants to supply the red army with ammunition.
In the Second world war, the factory was awarded the Challenge Red Banner t-bills and the Central Committee of the CPSU(b) (in 1943), and was once again recognized by the Ministry of defence. In 1965 Krasnozavodskaya chemical plant was awarded the order of red banner of Labor.
At present the plant produces: signaling and lighting means, means of aircraft protection, anti-terrorism funds by the State order for the Ministries of defense, interior Ministry and other power structures of Russia.
Over the years of development the factory has passed the stages from specialized production for military purposes to a modern diversified enterprise, producing in addition to military products hunting cartridges for shotguns 12, 16, 20, 410 gauges; cartridges of traumatic action; the signal gun cartridges; high-altitude fireworks 105 mm, 196 mm, 310 mm calibers and fire toys.
The geographical position of the KHZ (proximity JSC «FSPC Institute of applied chemistry»), its creative potential essentially identified the plant as a unique experimental «polygon» industry to test and introduction of new products, production practices and equipment with subsequent transfer of their related businesses.
A new program for the production of pyrotechnic products designed and executed in the mid 90-ies. The plant produces traditional toys, firecrackers, sparklers, fountains, butterflies, comets, and block and high-altitude fireworks.
The quality and safety of products certified by the pyrotechnics of the quality management system certifying the compliance with GOST ISO 9001-2001, SRPP VT, GOST RV 15.002-2003.
JSC «Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory» is evidence of the laureate and participant of the program «Hundred best goods of Russia», implemented under the leadership of President NGO «Academy of quality problems» and the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology.
The competition «100 best goods of Russia» holds interregional public organization «Academy of quality problems». With the support of the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology Administration of the regional center of standardization, Metrology and certification of Public organizations.
JSC «Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory» by participating in the contest in 2015 was declared the winner and awarded diplomas of the Winner in the nomination «Industrial goods for population» and «Winner» in the nomination «production of industrial-technical purpose».
Guided by quality as the most important criterion for evaluating manufactured products, we provide the profit to the factory, employment and remuneration to employees for work. Policy quality is the cornerstone of the overall strategy of JSC «Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory», aimed at satisfaction of customer requirements, and also to produce products in accordance with the state quality standards.