EN en
Purchase    Jobs    Guide

Joint-stock company

News and promotions

All-Russian competition 100 best goods of Russia

The competition 100 best goods of Russia holds interregional public organization Academy of quality problems. With the support of the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology Administration of the regional center of standardization, Metrology and certification of Public organizations.

JSC Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory by participating in the contest in 2015 was declared the winner and awarded diplomas of the Winner in the nomination Industrial goods for population and Winner in the nomination production of industrial-technical purpose.

   

         
Policy in the field of quality

Guided by quality as the most important criterion for evaluating manufactured products, we provide the profit to the factory, employment and remuneration to employees for work. Policy quality is the cornerstone of the overall strategy of JSC Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory, aimed at satisfaction of customer requirements, and also to produce products in accordance with the state quality standards.

Anti-corruption policy




Main /

Main page

About the plant

Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory counts its history since 25 July 1915 when on the lands of the Trinity-Sergius Lavra, by the decision of the tsarist government, was founded the Trinity Equipment Plant. In March 1916, the plant produced its first products.

After the October revolution the decision of the Chief artillery Directorate the plant was included in the strike team plants to supply the red army with ammunition. In the Second world war, the factory was awarded the Challenge Red Banner t-bills and the Central Committee of the CPSU(b) (in 1943), and was once again recognized by the Ministry of defence. In 1965 Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory was awarded the order of red banner of Labor.

At present the plant produces: signaling and lighting means, means of aircraft protection, anti-terrorism funds by the State order for the Ministries of defense, interior Ministry and other power structures of Russia. Over the years of development the factory has passed the stages from specialized production for military purposes to a modern diversified enterprise, producing in addition to ...

THE HISTORY OF THE Factory

Krasnozavodsk Chemical Factory counts its history since 25 July 1915 when on the lands of the Trinity-Sergius Lavra, by the decision of the tsarist government, was founded the Trinity Equipment Plant. In March 1916, the plant produced its first products.

After the October revolution the decision of the Chief artillery Directorate the plant was included in the strike team plants to supply the red army with ammunition. During the Second world war, the factory was awarded the Challenge Red Banner of the plant was included in the strike team plants to supply the red army with ammunition. In the Second world war, the factory was awarded the Challenge Red Banner t-bills...